Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BEER: How I love thee.... (and it's GF)

I have never been a beer drinker. I enjoy my fruity drinks, and my Citron Vodka & tonics. Don't take me wrong. I have drunk beer in the past, but it's not my usual MO. With that, my favorite beer to date was Corona (I know, most people reading this would cringe at the fact that this is beer, but for me it was).

Now, having to go Gluten-free, I broke up officially with beer during our annual New Years (aka: reliving our college years when we could stay up all night playing drinking games) trip. It was the last time I had a beer, and I was sure that I was going to have to resort to drinking vodka & tonics for the rest of my life.

However, I just tried my first ever Redbridge - a fabulously wonderful concoction made by Anheuser-Busch. I liken it to a Strongbow, but not as fruity. Instead of barley, it uses a gluten-free product: Sorghum Hops.

As I finish my 2nd beer (ok, I admit 3/4 of the first beer went into my Irish Cabbage and Potato soup I made for St Paddy's Day),I figured I'd declare and announce my new love.... Here's to you Redbridge!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Makings of a Family | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL